GCM Joint Food Complex has been developed by Clinical Authority to specifically meet the nutritional needs of those who wish to pro-actively support their bones, joints, ligaments, and cartilage.
This formulation contains Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate and MSM (Methysulfonylmethane) combined with essential co-factors Vitamin C and minerals Manganese Sulphate and Zinc Oxide. The addition of MSM assists to reduce inflammation and provide pain relief associated with degenerative arthritis. MSM is essential in providing bio-available organic sulphur – necessary to be combined with Chondroitin Sulphate for the purpose of added nutritional support to cartilage, ligaments, and connective tissue.
GCM Joint Food Complex can be used to:
- Help to manage arthritis and relieve arthritis symptoms
- Reduce arthritic joint pain and inflammation
- Help to improve arthritic joint mobility
- Help to build and maintain healthy joint cartilage
- Support the body’s natural cartilage repair processes
- Available in: Orange Flavour.
- Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulphate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulphate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Manganese Sulphate, Zinc Oxide.
Contraindications & Warnings
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare practitioner.
- Do Not exceed 1 serving (5g) per day without professional advice.
- If you’re taking any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy.
- This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
The information on this website cannot be relied on as an alternative to medical advice from your physician or healthcare provider. Before starting any new treatment it is necessary to consult a relevant healthcare provider for a proper diagnosis. They will be able to answer any questions that you may have regarding an injury or a medical condition and advise you as to the best course of treatment.
If you have a medical emergency consult your healthcare provider immediately for a diagnosis and treatment of injuries, or alternately contact emergency services on “000” for an ambulance.