RockTape is a stretchy but strong, functional strapping tape which offers support while still allowing a full range of movement. Unlike standard strapping tape, which many people say is too restrictive and stiff, RockTape is made of flexible, water resistant fabric and is perfect for a multitude of applications. It is becoming the preferred strapping tape for practitioner, athletes, and anyone needing extra support.
Even though it comes in a wide variety of colours and designs, it’s much more than just a fashion accessory. It is a valuable tool to assist with performance enhancement, athlete recovery, and injury prevention.
Some of the benefits of using Rocktape:
- Assists to decrease pain after injury or every day niggles
- Assists in reducing swelling and bruising
- Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic – no zinc oxide or latex
- Water resistant – can be worn for up to 5 days
What you can use Rocktape for:
- Muscle pain or cramping
- Joint pain
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Zinc oxide allergies to other strapping tapes
Features of Rocktape:
- Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive
- 180% stretch to allow full range of movement
- 97% cotton, 3% Nylon 6/12
- Low moisture absorption
- The properties of different colours and patterns are the same
- Each roll has 5 metres of tape that is 5cm in width
- An instruction sheet is included for the most popular applications
The information on this website cannot be relied on as an alternative to medical advice from your physician or healthcare provider. Before starting any new treatment it is necessary to consult a relevant healthcare provider for a proper diagnosis. They will be able to answer any questions that you may have regarding an injury or a medical condition and advise you as to the best course of treatment.
If you have a medical emergency consult your healthcare provider immediately for a diagnosis and treatment of injuries, or alternately contact emergency services on “000” for an ambulance.