Alpha Physio Services
At Alpha Physio, we have the experience and knowledge to provide effective services to treat the cause not just the symptoms.
You can expect fast relief from most ailments and a long term plan to bring your mobility back to life. We will also equip you with the skills and therapeutic products to manage your condition in the future.
There is only one thing we don’t specialise in—the quick fix, because let’s face it, they don’t work.
Due to COVID-19 health advice, Alpha Physio now offer Telehealth video conferencing in certain situations, such as
initial assessments, managing treatment progress, and updating treatment and exercise plans.
- Hands on Physiotherapy
- Workplace Assessments
- One-on-one sessions
- Ultrasound for blocked sinuses
- Dry needling
- Gym & hydrotherapy sessions
- Lymphatic massage and bandaging
- Trigger point therapy
- Ongoing management programs
- Exercise and stretching programs
- Strengthening programs
- Posture correction
- Electrotherapy Modalities
- Preventative taping
- Rocktape training
- Real time ultrasound
- Home visits
- Migraines, tension, and cluster headaches
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Coccydinia (Treatment Specialists)
- TMJ (jaw) dysfunctions (Treatment Specialist)
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Deep Venous Thrombosis
- Compartment Syndrome
- Chronic back & neck pain
- Joint and muscle injuries
- Psoas dysfunction (Treatment Specialist)
- Lymphoedema and Lipoedema
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Joint rehabilitation
- Poor circulation
- Sports injuries
- Tendinitis and bursitis
- Arthritis and osteoporosis management
- Work and motor vehicles injuries
- Post operative/fracture rehabilitation
- Core muscle health
- Sleeping difficulties
Workers compensation patients will be billed to their insurer. Referrals, a claim number, and case manager details need to be provided as soon as possible, as this will allow us to also have input into your treatment to ensure the best outcome.
DVA patients may require a current doctor’s referral, and will be billed to DVA directly.
CTP claims (motor vehicle accidents) require a doctors referral and contact with the at-fault driver’s Registration CTP insurer. A treatment plan may then be provided.
EPC (Enhanced Primary Care) patients are advised to consult your GP, as you may be eligible for up to 5 treatments under this Medicare scheme. We are able to claim directly from Medicare at the time of treatment and for consultations with Simon there is no out of pocket expense.
Private Patients do not need a doctor’s referral, however payment is requested at the time of the visit. We are able to take payment directly through HICAPS from your private heath fund and EFTPOS facilities are also available.
Private Migraine patients do not require a referral and will receive treatment from Scott or Simon who have both received specialised training from the Watson Headache institute on treating the cause of migraine pain.Contact Us for More Information
- Pre-employments health checks – a comprehensive assessment that can be tailored to your business needs and price is negotiable depending on the extent of the assessment or the amount of people being checked
- On-site assessment of working conditions – we will come and provide an assessment of physical activities and the work environment (desk and monitor heights, etc) and a plan to assist with creating safe working environments with an emphasis on injury prevention
- Preventative exercise programs created specifically for your business and the kinds of physical tasks your employees will be doing – even if they sit at a desk all day, exercises to maintain good posture can help increase job satisfaction and productivity
- Early-intervention treatments for work related injuries – we already provide this for a number of businesses in the area and have found this approach gives the quickest and best outcome to get employees back to work as soon as possible
- For any WorkCover claims, we will deal directly with WorkCover to create a treatment plan and help ensure a stress free return for any injured employee and tailored exercise programmes to help limit future injuries
Our physios work Monday to Friday 7.00am to 7.00pm and Saturday morning. These long hours plus additional flexibility if required, ensures we can accommodate any appointment needed. We also have a real time ultrasound on the premises, ensuring more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Please contact our office to find out more about how we can help you keep your employees fit for work.