Due to regulations surrounding the display and sale of these products, we are unfortunately no longer able to sell these via our website. If you would like to purchase any of the Bio Ceuticals products we stock, please click here to contact us or call 3279 3871.
Bio Ceuticals InflamEze Activ®
Bio Ceuticals InflamEze Activ® combines the anti-inflammatory properties of Devil’s Claw (Harpogophytum procumbens), Cat’s Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) and Curcumin from Turmeric (Curcuma longa), with the antioxidant properties of green tea (Camellia sinensis), to help alleviate pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and lower back pain.
- Contains 10mg of Harpagosides from Devil’s Claw to assist pain relief associated with osteoarthritis and the down-regulation of nuclear factor-kappaB (NFkB).
- Cat’s Claw is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb that has been traditionally used in the Amazon for the relief of arthritis, rheumatism and other inflammatory conditions.
- Curcumin may down-regulate a number of molecules that play a role in infammation.
- Green tea is included for its free radical scavenging properties.
Each Tablet Contains:
Herbal extracts equiv. dry:
- Harpagophytum procumbens (devil’s claw) tuber 1.5g
equiv. Harpagoside 10mg
- Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf 750mg
- Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s claw) stem bark 500mg
- Curcumin 100mg
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets, one to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains caffeine(3mg from Green tea). If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
InflamEze Activ® is not recommended in preconception care, pregnancy or lactation due to the traditional use of Cat’s Claw as a contraceptive.
Bio Ceuticals Ultra Muscleze® provides 280mg of elemental Magnesium per serve. It also features the amino acids Carnitine, Glutamine and Taurine with Malic Acid, B vitamins and other supportive nutrients. Magnesium supports energy production and neuromuscular health. It is an important mineral for the formation and maintenance of healthy bones and is required for healthy metabolism. Available in delicious orange flavour, Ultra Muscleze® does not contain salicylates.
If you have any of the following, then you should consider taking extra Magnesium in the form of Ultra Muscleze®:
- Muscular aches and pains
- Back pain or neck pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Shoulder, arm or leg pain
- Muscle spasm or muscle cramps
- You are an athlete or train in a gymnasium
- You work out doors and sweat
- You get stressed or fatigued
We have many clients that use this product on an ongoing basis. It is well tolerated and patients often notice much improvement with continued use.
1 heaped teaspoon (approx. 5g) in 100-200mls of water, juice or to any food, once or twice daily, for general use.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare practitioner.
Single doses of Magnesium greater than 1000mg may cause diarrhoea. Use with caution in cases of Renal impairment.
No studies have been performed on Ultra Muscleze® in pregnancy and lactation.
This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 100µg of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years.
Theracurmin Triple is a highly bio-available form of curcumin that is concentrated to contain three times more curcumin than standard Theracurmin.
- May help reduce joint inflammation
- May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol
- May help maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract
- May help support normal gallbladder contraction
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Antioxidant support
Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains maltose. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare practitioner.
Selenium Drops is an orange-flavoured oral liquid supplement providing 68mcg of selenium in every daily dose (3 drops). Selenium is involved in the body’s antioxidant network and may provide nutritional support for a normal healthy heart, thyroid, immune system and sperm.
- Supports healthy thyroid function by facilitating the conversion of thyroid hormone thyroxine (T4) to its more active form triiodothyronine (T3)
- Reduces absorption of, and protects against, arsenic, cadmium, and mercury by forming inert complexes with these heavy metals
- Ageing may be associated with a decline in selenium levels and antioxidant enzymes that contain selenium
- Suitable for those who may require additional selenium, including the elderly, pregnant or lactating women and individuals with impaired absorption or poor digestion
- Pleasant orange flavour for easy use
Take 3 drops (116mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before use. Squeeze gently.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Contains ethanol as a preservative. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare practitioner.